Wednesday, June 17, 2009

An upcoming adventure

In 2 1/2 weeks we will be embarking on an adventure. Where to? We are going to Dayton, Ohio to visit my brother, sister-in-law & nephew. Maybe a few friends, too. I am so excited because we rarely get to see each other.

On the other hand, I'm not so excited because we'll be traveling with our 2 little ones. Ian is recently potty trained so that means more stops because of his little bladder. A 7 hour trip could easily become 10,12,15..... You get the picture. Addison is still in diapers, but hates the car seat! When she's had enough, she screams bloody murder until you get her out. It is not pleasant!

So, in the meantime, I will be praying that our trip is safe, but also that we hit nap times just so. A sleeping baby is a happy baby!

I will have pics of our adventures to Ohio and the many things we'll do while we're there. We are planning to at least go to the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery and the National Air Force Museum. (Yum, astronaut ice cream.) Maybe we'll hit the Cincinnati Zoo. None of it matters, though, as long as it's spent with family. (I'm sercretly hoping to go to the Mongolian Grill & I hope we don't eat @ Waffle House!)

No comments:

Post a Comment