Monday, June 8, 2009

Out of the mouths.....

My handsome dude has some funny ways of pronouncing certain words. He also says some funny things. When we're going somewhere in the van, he'll make up a song. It's usually about farms & cows; his 2 fave things. As is typical, we were driving to church on Sunday. Handsome dude was singing away and I wasn't really paying attention. But then, something caught my attention. He started singing, "God bless me for doing good things!" and then continued his song about cows. He had spent the weekend with my husband bc I was @ a conference, so I looked at the hubs and asked if he had taught him that. He said he hadn't. I guess kids pay more attention then we think.



Pretty girl is starting to say more words now, too. Her fave word right now is HELLO! She says it with gusto! She hasn't quite got the difference of a few common words yet. For instance, we call her grandpa, Papa. She says this quite well, but thinks this is also the word for baby and puppy. If she sees any of the 3 she yells: Papa, Papa! She also pats her belly and says Papa. (My dad has a big belly!) It's too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment