Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eating Better ~ Recipe Review 2

So, I decided to try a another recipe from the cookbook Deceptively Delicious. This time I tried the Peanut Butter & Banana Muffins. These muffins are made with either carrot or cauliflower puree. I chose the later. Cauliflower is an excellent source of vitamin C & is one of the veggies that help fight cancer. Plus, I love it ~ raw, steamed, roasted ~ anyway you please! Now I love it with peanut butter! I don't think I'm allowed to share the recipe, but it's easy & straight forward. The muffins are yummy & they melt in your mouth. They seem to be a little on the crumbly side, though, so you'll want to have a plate or napkin nearby. If you'd like to try the recipe, you can borrow my book or check it out at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment